Friday 28 July 2017

# birthday card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy stamp : Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone...

Hope all of you are doing great today. It is friday...yay to TGIF. I hope you will have a great weekends.

So sorry for not posting cards for so long. I am thinking of taking a break from crafting.
I also sadly has decided to step down from my favorites DTs which is whimsy stamps and 7kids challlenge blog.
They are really wonderful team to work with, very flexible and has a strong family feeling inside it.

However my direction seem direct to different area for now..so i have to take a short break from crafting. However, i still have few cards to share with you as i noticed i keep few in my draft.

So here is one of it. It should be posted during the whimsy release last week but BAD me i never did it. 


For this card i used Whimsy Stamp Penguin bakers.  i also use happy saying dies sets and Birthday wishes magical . The beautiful enamel dots also from whimsy stamp : Winter wishes enamel dots

Hope you like what i shared today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates