Sunday 5 November 2017

# any occasion card # Greeting Farm

The Greeting Farm : Hi

Good Afternoon!!

How is the weather in your side ?
It is very hot here in Singapore after a rainy night. Must take care of my health in case fall sick during this extreme weather.

Back to the card...
There is always a good things on both side of coins.
For hot weather, i can do laundry and fast get dry and also get a better picture of my card. I always take photo use natural light at my laundry area :). 

So here is my card for today...Another shaker card ^_^


I am playing with another greeting farm bloom kit stamps set. Colored it with copic markers long time ago.
Same as yesterday, pattern papers from carta bella it's a boy, shaker card dies and stars border from papertrey inks. Hi sentiment cut use lawn fawn dies. Swirl below the heart rhinestone use penny black dies. Doily on the back of shaker card part use MFT.


I am off to hide in my bedroom to cool down with air con ON :).
See you again very soon.


Yenni


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates